Snyder & Associates LLP is a long-established, mid-size, full service law firm located on the 25th floor of Sun Life Place, in the heart of downtown Edmonton. We are dedicated to providing results-oriented legal services of the highest quality, and our lawyers take pride in helping our clients find effective solutions to their legal challenges.
We are seeking a full-time Associate Lawyer to become part of our team.
Snyder & Associates provides a wide range of legal services, including:
- Debt Collection
- Personal injury
- Real estate transactions
- Wills and Estates
If you are a disciplined, self-motivated, hardworking lawyer, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, with extended health benefits.
The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience post bar
- Substantive knowledge and experience with legal rules and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple files with minimal supervision but will have firm’s full support
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both oral and written